Saturday, August 25, 2012

1st Bead Soup Design by CJ Bauschka

Crocheted Natural Stone Necklace and Earring Set made with beautiful handmade polymer clay impressed beads by Agie Kiss.  She is from Szeged, Hungary and a very talented artist with seed beads and polymer.  I could tell she took care in picking just the right Bead Soup for me.  I love these beads she made, they have an ole' world look to them.  Blending the creamy yet very warm impressed detail make the beads inviting, and that is why I choose to play on warmer tones.  Like the teardrop dark brown, and adding touches of green.

4 comments:

Ann said...

Nice pieces. You used a lot of beads in that necklace. Very lush looking.

moonsafari said...

I love the earthy colors you used in this necklace, it looks wonderful! And it is so original how you used those tube beads, I wouldn't have thought of bead crocheting!! You rock, CJ!!! :))

CraftyHope said...

All three of your pieces really nicely done. I'm partial to your bead embroidered piece though, the colors just pop and the talent that you put into it really shows!

Anonymous said...

How to sell your gold for cash at cashforgoldanddiamonds.com USA leading selling gold and diamonds buyers market, offering instant cash for gold and diamond jewelry Unwanted gold to sell